Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I don't do nails very often on other people.  I find it awkward to paint nails that are attached to someone else's hands.  I do however, enjoy giving someone a manicure that they truly enjoy.  I was out shopping the other day with my brother's girlfriend, and we happened to see some of those glue on nails with designs.  She saw a set that she liked, and I offered to paint them.  I didn't follow them exactly... and I can't tell you what polishes I used.  I frankened them from the few polishes she had, and I wouldn't recommend the recipe even if I had it.  The greenish color took 4 coats before it was opaque enough.  These were finished at midnight, so I had no light to take a photo.  Hope you can still get an idea of what they look like.





No comments:

Post a Comment